Laura Hausler lives in Seattle, Washington. She is passionate about wellness & movement. Her teaching style and session design will help you feel your best!
Laura lives with Scoliosis and has combined her training, research, and experience into her work with clients.
Laura began teaching in 2013 in Chattanooga, Tennessee. She worked with her mentor and friend Sydney Craig, owner of Pilates Tonic.Her Pilates experience began when she felt immediate relief from her Scoliosis caused back discomfort.Laura went on to complete her Comprehensive Pilates Training with Balanced Body. She trained with master trainers Jennifer Gianni and Casey Herdt at Fusion Pilates Studio in Asheville, NC.Training:
- Studying and apprenticing with Sydney Craig 2013-2015, Sydney is a Smart Spine Educator, Fascial Stretch Therapist, and Restorative Movement Teacher
- Marie Jose Blom-Lawrence Scoliosis and SmartSpine Wellness System, and Soma Inc Scoliosis Workshop in 2014
- PMA certification in 2018
- attending Pilates Adaptations for Scoliosis with Hagit Berdishevsky 2018
- SmartSpine Teach and Treat Practicum with Cathy Moses Baldasserini 2019, to become a SmartSpine educator.
- Spiral Stabilization Method, June 2020
- Ace Fitness Certified Personal Trainer, June 2020
Currently, Laura is completing a Bachelor of Science in Kinesiology through Concordia University Chicago alongside her work.Fun facts:Laura was an avid volleyball player, participating in meticulous training and traveling teams as a young person. Later she coached young athletes traveling volleyball teams back in 2005.